Happy Birthday Mr. Rhee!

Wednesday, August 3, 2011 - Posted by Jullie at 10:43 PM

Yesterday, was my hubby's 32nd birthday! I'm not sure how he feels about me posting his age to all of blog world, but I can assure you that he's still a youthful man. I'm so thankful for him because he is such a great husband; one who cooks for me when I don't feel like it, puts up with romantic comedies whenever I want to watch it, and most importantly leads our family through the best and worst times. Those may be just a few of the reasons why I love him so much, didn't even scratch the surface! But I didn't want to bore you with all this mushy lovey stuff.

Anyway, I wanted to give him a great birthday, and all he asked was to have a quiet night with his family. Luckily we have family who live close by! Couldn't really decorate due to poor time management on my end. But the lack of decorations in our new home gave us the perfect canvas to hang a little "happy birthday" banner. (Thanks to my sis-in law and bro-in law for hanging it).

On the dinner menu was: spicy shrimp sandwiches with chipotle avocado mayonnaise, zucchini fries, and pasta salad. A tangy sparkling lemonade for refreshments and to finish it off, was Eugene's favorite summer dessert: Peach Cobbler with vanilla ice cream!! yummm




I hope you had a very special birthday hubby! You deserve only the best!

Oh, and I bet you're wondering what I got him... well... how does a new grill sound?


It's kind of a birthday/anniversary gift =) We will post more bbq deliciousness once he finishes assembling it.
Happy grilling!



Love, Jullie
Posted by Picasa